CONCORD, N.C. – Oct. 14, 2016 – DIRTCar Racing welcomes some of the best known brands in motorsports as new division sponsors for the OneDirt World Short Track Championship, October 20-22, along with contingency awards totaling over $50,000 across all divisions.
Division sponsorship will be as follows: Fox Pro Late Models; Comp Cams 360 Sprint Cars; Chevy Performance Pro Sprint Cars; Summit Racing Equipment UMP Modifieds; Hoosier Racing Tire Pro Modifieds; DRIVEN Racing Oil Crate Sportsman; QuarterMaster Mini Stocks; VP Racing Fuels Sportsman Modifieds; and Gotta Race Hornets.
In addition to the division sponsorship, each of the sponsors will post contingency awards across all divisions, for a total value over $50,000.
• OneDirt: free Subscription to OneDirt Magazine for every driver entered ($6,000 cash value).
• Fox: $3,000 in product awards and over $6,500 in shocks.
• Chevy Performance: a unique drawing, open to all crate engine class drivers, for a brand new Chevy Performance 602 or 604 crate engine with a value of up to $6500.
• QuarterMaster: over $4000 in product awards.
• Comp Cams: $4,000 in product awards
• DRIVEN Racing Oil: $4,500 in product awards and over $500 in product
• VP Racing Fuel: over $3,000 in product awards
• Summit Racing Equipment: $3,000 in cash value gift cards.
• Gotta Race: $3,000 in Gotta Race apparel.
• Hoosier: $3,000 in Hoosier prize packages.
In addition to the contingency awards, Comp Cams and DRIVEN Racing Oil have partnered with Racequip to provide the innovative Fiber Polymer Reinforced Vesta15 full face Snell-2015 helmet to race winners in each division, totaling over $3,000 in product. DRIVEN Racing Oil will be presenting a helmet to the race winner in each of the divisions running the Chevy Performance 602 and 604 engines. And Comp Cams will be presenting a helmet to the winner of each open engine division.
Dirt racing’s “family reunion” kicks off this week with an all-new, three-day event at the Dirt Track at Charlotte. The OneDirt World Short Track Championship will put on center stage nine divisions, featuring the best weekly racers across the country, in pursuit of a purse in excess of $120,000.
The mega-event, from October 20-22, will be the prelude to the prestigious Bad Boy Off Road World of Outlaws World Finals, giving weekly racers a chance to even the playing field. With a season-changing payout, it will be no holds barred. And it will stream live on DIRTVision.com!