With 2019 winding down its time to launch the 2020 version of the Driver’s Roster. Please use the form below to send us your information on plans for 202020. Please include your name and affiliation to the driver/team so we recognize our source properly. Also make sure to check out Hoseheads’ The Pits for other great “silly season” information.
- Boespflug, Chad (11/8/2019): Boespflug will run for TKS Motorsports in 2020 at Knoxville Raceway and other selected winged sprint car shows.
- Crockett, Roger (11/13/2019): In a press release Crockett stated he wants to run the ASCS National Tour again in 2020 with his race team.
- Daniel, Mason (11/14/2019): Daniel will run the entire World of Outlaws tour in 2020 for his entire team with Danny Lasoski as crew chief.
- Gravel, David (11/11/2019): Gravel will split time between Jason Johnson Racing with the World of Outlaws and GMS Racing with the NASCAR Truck Series for 2020.
- Henderson, Justin (11/7/2019): Henderson will drive for Mike Sandvig in 2020 with a similar schedule to 2019 along with the addition of a trip to Central Pennsylvania.
- Hill, Alex (11/13/2019): Hill stated in a press release she plans to run the ASCS National Tour again with the Hills Racing Team. The team will make their season debut at East Bay in February.
- Johnson, Wayne (9/28/2019): Johnson informed us at the 4-Crown Nationals his schedule would be primarily in the 410 sprint car division with a hit and miss schedule of events.
- Macedo, Carson (10/26/2019) sprintcarunlimited.com ($) reports Macedo will return to the Kyle Larson Racing team on the World of Outlaws tour for 2020.
- Madsen, Ian (10/30/2019): Sprintcarunlimited.com ($) reports KCP Racing and Madsen will not follow the entire World of Outlaws tour in 2020 and will select races without chasing points.
- McCarl, Terry (11/12/2019): McCarl and Destiny Motorsports are pleased to announce that in 2020 they will be back together putting together a similar schedule they ran in 2020.
- McCarl, Austin (8/28/2019): TKS Motorsports and Austin McCarl announced they have parted ways following the regular season at Knoxville Raceway. No word yet on future plans for TKS and/or McCarl.
- Moore, Brandon (11/14/2019): Moore will drive for Kevin Mingus focusing on Attica Raceway Park, Fremont Speedway, and the KS Sales and Service Attica Fremont Championship Series Presented by Jason Dietsch Trailer Sales.
- Stewart, Shane (8/28/2019): Via a press release from the World of Outlaws Stewart will part ways with CJB Motorsports at the end of 2019.
- Tankersley, Channin (11/12/2019): Via press release Channing will run for Old School Racing and hopes the team do more traveling next year and show up to more big events
Send us your plans for the 2018 season!