From Brian Liskai
Attica, OH – (March 21, 2013) – When the World of Outlaws STP Sprint Series invade Attica Raceway Park on Friday, May 31 not only will the Attica stars be gunning for the $10,000 top prize in the 40 lap Kistler Engines Classic, they will also be racing for some big bonus money.
Any driver in the top 25 in the weekly Attica point standings after May 17 will be eligible for the following cash and contingency bonus’s of over an additional $10,000:
– If anyone in the top 25 in Attica points can win the race they will receive a $2,500 bonus from Attica Raceway Park and a $1,000 bonus from the UNOH All Star Circuit of Champions if the winner of the race is in the All Star National Points top 10 after May 26.
– Additional bonus contingency’s are from Kistler Engines, Gressman Powersports, and Level Performance. If the driver is in the Attica top 25 in points and is running one of those engine builders’ power plants and wins the feature race they will receive a $2,000 gift certificate from that winning engine company.
– All Pro Aluminum Heads is giving a $250 gift certificate if the feature winner is using All Pro Heads.
– Attica Raceway Park will also give the highest finisher in the A Main in the top 25 in points a $500 bonus. If a driver in the top 25 in points wins the race then the second highest finisher in the top 25 in points will get the $500 bonus.
– As a way to show the weekly stars appreciation Attica Raceway Park will pay the World of Outlaws $125 membership to anyone in the track’s top 25 in points who doesn’t have one on race day.
Also, reserve seats for race fans are still available. The top 6 rows in the middle grandstands – sections D, E. F. and G – are reserved seating. Reserve seats are $32 cash or check (add $2 per seat if using a credit card). Call ARP Director of Operations Rex LeJeune at 419-680-5606 to reserve your seats now.
For more information go to www.atticaracewaypark.com or like Attica Raceway Park on Facebook and follow the track on Twitter.