kennedale speedway Park
Kennedale Speedway Park

Kennedale rained out

Kennedale Speedway Park is rained out for this Saturday, May 16th due to the amount of rain over the last few weeks and 40% chance Friday and 60% Saturday. Kennedale officials have rescheduled the Demo Derby and kids ride on the cars for May 30th along with a regular program on that night to try and make up for some of the rain outs. […]