_Top Stories

Schatz Sizzles at Lernerville: Claims Commonwealth Clash

Donny Schatz and his team have been trying a number of different combinations this year as they have been searching for that perfect balance that will help them return to the winning ways that they have been accustomed to for the last four seasons. […]

Lernerville Speedway

Previewing The Commonwealth Clash at Lernerville Speedway

A Saturday night showdown is in store at Lernerville Speedway as the World of Outlaws return to the historic track in Western Pennsylvania in the fall for the first time since 2001 for a full night of racing on Saturday, September 25, which will play an instrumental role in helping determine the 2010 World of Outlaws champion. […]

Dale Blaney
Lernerville Speedway

Dale Blaney Wins at Lernerville

Dale Blaney won the Ti22 Performance DIRTcar Sprint Car feature Friday night at Lernerville Speedway. Danny Holtgraver was crowned the 2010 track champion at Lernerville. […]

lernerville speedway
Lernerville Speedway

Holtgraver Wins at Lernerville

Danny Holtgraver won the sprint car feature Friday night at Lernerville Speedway. Bob Felmlee, Dale Blaney, Brian Ellenberger, and Andy McKisson rounded out the top five. […]

Lernerville Speedway

McKisson Dominates Lernerville Feature

An overcast afternoon gave way to a beautiful evening of Fab Four Racing as the final month of the season began. Andy McKisson adominated the Ti22 Performance DIRTcar Sprints. […]

Lernerville Speedway

Lernerville Rained Out

pending an entire Friday morning and early afternoon watching bands of storms roll across the suddenly LeBron Jamesless state of Ohio can make a man go crazy! And though the forecast called for a 70% chance of precipitation, the eternal optimist always holds on to the 30% chance that it doesn’t, right up until the time when the clouds finally unleash their fury. That fury was unleashed shortly before 2:30PM, washing away any chance of getting in a Fab Four Racing program, especially with more showers and storms on the way. […]

Ed Lynch, Jr.
Lernerville Speedway

Ed Lynch Jr. wins first feature of 2010, Locked into Silver Cup

The Mid-Season Championships were settled Friday Night as Kevin Bolland (Diehl Auto Group DIRTcar Modifieds), Ed Lynch Jr. (Ti22 Performance DIRTcar Sprints), Dave Hess Jr. (DIRTcar Late Models) and Chris Schneider (Charapp Route 28 DIRTcar Sportsman) claimed Feature wins. […]