From Pete Walton
Gastonia, NC — (April 12, 2013) — Eric Riggins, Jr. won the United Sprint Car Series feature Friday night at Carolina Speedway. Derek Hager, Terry Gray, Tim Crawley, and Morgan Turpen rounded out the top five.
USCS Outlaw Thunder Tour quick results at Carolina Speedway – Friday, April 12, 2013
Hoosier Speed Dash winner: #47 Eric Riggins, Jr.
Engler Machine and Tool First Heat: winner #10 Terry Gray
Butlerbuilt Second Heat: winner #23 Lance Moss
Main Event 30-laps
1. 47 Eric Riggins, Jr., Charlotte, NC
2. 9Jr Derek Hagar, Marion, AR
3. 10 Terry Gray, Bartlett, TN
4. 88 Tim Crawley, Benton, AR
5. 10m Morgan Turpen, Oakland, TN 6. 23 Lance Moss, Cherryville, NC
7. 89 Robbie Stillwagon, Burlington, NJ
8. 92 Matt Kurtz, Jacksonville, FL
9. 22 Shawn Murray, Jacksonville, FL
10. 43 Terry Witherspoon, Jacksonville, FL
11 07 Johnny Bridges, Cherryville, NC
12. 11 George Blaney, Harrisburg, NC
13. 83 Bob Auld, Largo, FL
14. 4T Jason Troutman, Vale, NC
15. 12 Dalton Davis, Millington, TN
16. 59 Johnny Petrozelle, Charlotte, NC
17. O Jason Day, Cherryville, NC
USCS Outlaw Thunder Tour Race Awards:
Hoosier USCS Sprint Speed Dash: 47 Eric Riggins, Jr.
Engler Machine and Tool First Heat: 10 Terry Gray
Butlerbuilt Second Heat Award: 23 Lance Moss
K&N Filters Pole Award: 47 Eric Riggins, Jr.
JE Pistons Top Guns Award: 10 Terry Gray(3rd place)
K&N Filters Podium (3rd place) Award: 10 Terry Gray
Wilwood Disc Brakes Hardcharger Award: 22 Shawn Murray
Keizer Aluminum Wheels Top Five Award: 10m Morgan Turpen
DMI/Bulldog rear Ends top Ten Award: 43 Terry Witherspoon