Top Gun Sprints
North Florida Speedway, June 19, 2010
1) 83 Mark Ruel Jr. (Jacksonville, FL)
2) 22 Shawn Murray (Jacksonville, FL)
3) 38 Tony Agin (Ft. Myers, FL)
4) 01 Susanne George (Venice, FL)
5) 21M Darrin Miller (Tampa, FL) DNF
6) 83A Christine Auld (Largo, FL) DNF
1) 14 Ryan Partin (Orlando, FL)
2) 1* Tim George (Venice, FL)
3) 3 Travis Bliemeister (Nokomis, FL)
4) 2 Rich Pratt (Anthony, FL) DNF
5) 30 John Crowder (Summerfield, FL) DNS
1) 14 Ryan Partin; 2) 38 Tony Agin; 3) 1* Tim George; 4) 22 Shawn Murray; 5) 2 Rich Pratt; 6) 83A Christine Auld; 7) 30 John Crowder; 8) 3 Travis Bliemeister; 9) 83 Mark Ruel Jr.; 10) 01 Susanne George; 11) 21M Darrin Miller DNS
The Top Gun Sprints made their second visit of 2010 to the North Florida Speedway in Lake City on Saturday June 19, 2010. There were 11 cars at the track to give fans two heat races and a 15 lap feature race due to rain delay and a curfew.
The heat races are lined up using a pill pull system, and Shawn Murray in the 22 had the pole for the start of the first heat race, with Mark Ruel Jr. on the outside. Which Mark had the better start and took the race lead at the start and held on to take the race win. Ryan Partin had the pole for the start of the second heat race in the 14 car, with Rich Pratt on the outside Rich had the better start and lead all the laps till last one and got to low in turn 3 and made contact with the tire and cause him to spin up the track letting Ryan drive pass him to take the checkered flag and the win.
Using a passing points system to line up the feature race and a two car inversion, Ryan Partin in the 14 car had the pole for the start of the feature race, with Mark Ruel Jr. in the 83 car on the outside. The race got underway and Ryan took the race lead from his pole position and never looked back taking the win. Tony Agin in the 38 finished in second place, followed by Tim George in the 1*, Shawn Murray in the 22, with Rich Pratt in the 2 car finishing out the top 5.
The Top Gun Sprints will be at Ocala Speedway July 16, 2010 and Volusia Speedway Park July 17, 2010